N14911 Hannahville B-1 Road
Wilson, Michigan 49896
Telephone: (906) 723-2294
Fax: (906) 723-2293
Hours of Operation
Monday – Friday 8:00 am – 4:00 pm
For Housing postings, visit the Housing Department Facebook page
The Hannahville Indian Community Housing Board selects tenants for Tribal housing based on the following Rental Point System:
• Head of Household must be an enrolled Hannahville Indian Community tribal member over the age of 18.
• Provide proof of ability to pay rent.
• Rental history – zero balance with the Housing Department.
• Application history – any tie in scoring will be broken by reviewing the original date of application.
• Need (substandard conditions, overcrowded household, handicap accessibility)
Referral or Application Process
Applications are available for pick up from the Housing Department. The Housing Board oversees completed applications and the selection process.
Director, Ben Wandahsega
Project Supervisor, Jeremy Brunette
Secretary, Mary Johnson